BIGGER DEER. ALL YEAR!
Jurassic Rock® is a Year Round Mineral Supplement
Deep beneath the ground, in Redmond, Utah, lies a salt deposit that has remained untouched for millions of years. During the Jurassic period, an ancient inland sea known as the Sundance Sea covered much of the western United States. Over the course of millions of years, the sea eventually dried up and formed a large mineral deposit. This deposit is where we mine Jurassic Rock, a mineral that is packed with all of the minerals that deer love!
THE JURASSIC ROCK® STORY BIGGER DEER. ALL YEAR!
WHY JURASSIC ROCK?
- PUMP UP THE WILDLIFE on Your Property: The Jurassic Rock is just what you need to make deer keep coming back to your stand – all while growing bigger bodies and better racks.
- BIGGER DEER ALL YEAR: This 15lb natural mineral rock contains over 15 key minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and additives to enhance body and antler development.
- ATTRACT AND GROW TROPHY ANIMALS: Jurassic Rock is safe for all wildlife and is an effective attractant and nutrient provider for deer, elk, antelope, caribou, moose, goats, sheep and more.
- LONGER LASTING: At 15lbs, this rock was specifically designed to last far longer than your average mineral block so that you can spend more time watching them grow and less time in the field replacing your rocks, simply unwrap the rock and place it in your desired location.
- MINED IN AMERICA – Jurassic Rock is mined in Utah, USA. Your purchase supports American jobs and the American economy.
HOW TO CREATE A MINERAL SITE
Creating a Mineral Site
Use our 15lb Jurassic Rock® along with the Jurassic Rock® Crushed Mineral Rock to kick-start your mineral site. Clear a 4’x4′ area on the ground and pour out the Crushed Mineral Rock. Throughout a few rain cycles, the product will disappear, soaking into the earth creating a mineral lick. Continue to refresh throughout the year as needed.